Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Dec 15 10 7:25 AM

Ha ha Charles,
You are so funny, thanks for making me laugh everyday without fail :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Dec 28 10 8:36 AM

Been watching Cupcake Wars and they have some nasty sounding cupcakes on there with turkey and tuna! Yuck! Makes me want to go make a triple chocolate cake and just bury my taste buds in it!

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Feb 28 11 12:34 PM

Hey any one know a good receipe for prawns? I am not a fan of fish, the shell or the smelly kind but I am partial to some prawns. I have no idea how to cook them or what to cook them in (no wise comments like a frying pan either lol).

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Feb 28 11 1:07 PM

For cooking Prawns, you do the same as you do shrimp. You can saute them over noodles or rice. Fry them, and they are really good as a Shrimp Cocktail since they are so large.

For dinner tonight:
Pan seared smoked sausage over sticky rice.

Quote    Reply   

buttertup

Paper Cutter

#48 [url]

Jun 23 11 1:15 PM

Bacon, mushroom, onion, cheese Omlett. I'd say that is enough on one plate for anyone lol.grin

Zoon zoon net of the moon over the crinkling sea the moon man fishes for lost baby stars that slid from the slippery sky... Mildred Plew Meigs

Quote    Reply   

buttertup

Paper Cutter

#50 [url]

Jun 24 11 3:54 AM

Sure, uh, massive quantities lol

Zoon zoon net of the moon over the crinkling sea the moon man fishes for lost baby stars that slid from the slippery sky... Mildred Plew Meigs

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 24 11 4:56 AM

lol. Tonight will be grilled shiskabobs! (<<--I can never spell it correctly)..but no bacon. Though we were given almost half a deer, mostly as country sausage, so we'll be eating that tomorrow! It's great to know people who still hunt (since I no longer shoot)--we're trading for fresh caught local shrimp (which we have way too much of and the season is getting ready to open again!)

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jun 25 11 8:52 AM

That's good to hear. The way some of us run you a merry dance to get things done, I don't want no one running up behind me asking where that waskely wabbit is!

-mark

lol. Too funny! My teenage daughter is hoping to learn to shoot a rifle (everyone run! hope she shoots better than she drives!) this weekend and I just got (another) waskely wabbit yesterday.

Quote    Reply   

stevengepp

Inky Fingers

#60 [url]

Dec 7 12 1:49 AM

This hasn't been touched in a while.

Tonight I cooked prawn cutlets (for me) and fish in olive oil (for the rest of the family). But the highlight was my fried rice - onion, capsicum, celery, sliced mushrooms, bacon bits and sweet corn kernels, fried in butter. Add steamed rice and pre-cooked scrambled eggs. Stir with a touch of oil, and let sit for a  while. Serve with soy sauce.

Yum.

Elvem vivere credo.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help